Wednesday, July 11, 2012

AMAZING DISCOVERY ABOUT MYSELF

Today I discovered something that I never knew about myself.
Something quite amazing, that can rarely be found in anyone else.

It happened when Kak Lina and I were on our way to this one launch event at KLCC.
We were at Jalan Ipoh. You know, the all-the-time-packed road. 

I was speeding at 30km/h when I had to stop at the traffic light. (I think the word "speed" is offended by the way I'm using it in this context but whatever. I do feel like offending the word "speed" today, so whatever. Do I look like I care, "speed"?!)

Anyway, back to the amazing discovery about myself.
There was a woman waiting to cross the street. So I stopped the car before her.

She hesitated, not sure what to do. So she just stood there.

And then... I raised my hand, and waved it to the side. My oh my... SHE MOVED! She walked and crossed the street!

That's when I discovered that I have the ability to make people before me cross the street by using my hand! It's like magic. Uh huh. 
 
It was the most awesome moment today.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment