Monday, July 8, 2013

Goodbye

July marks a big change in my life. I said goodbyes to a lot of people who are very dear to my heart. 

My best friend Azimah Aziz has moved back to Penang after living and working for 3 years in KL. Allah swt brought so many happiness, so many goodness and love through her for me. I could not express how happy I am for her, but at the same time, the thought of saying goodbye to her brought sadness to my heart. I miss her everyday. 

Another goodbye was to my colleagues in Naga. Allah swt had brought into my life, blessing me through their love and good hearts. الحمد لله. 

Yeah. I said a lot of goodbyes in July. People come and go in your life and no matter how sad you get, you just have to deal with it. Life goes on. 

The important thing is to always remember that Allah swt will never say goodbye to us. He never abandons us. Never dissapears from our side even for a second. He is always there.

It is us who always abandon Allah swt. It is us who always say goodbye to Him without even realising it. 

Let us all be reminded that at the end of the day, He is the most loving, the most merciful. And that the end of the day, He is the one who will never say goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment