Tuesday, June 7, 2011

the guy on the card

i found this namecard on my table one morning, with someone's handwriting "xoxo. hanis, you shd call him! :p"

i wondered who could tht person be (the one who left the card, not the one ON the card). so i investigated and that investigation led me to a girl named davina chan.

i interrogated her (by "interrogated" i mean "asked her nicely") about the guy on the card. she denied that she was the one who put it there. but of course, i could SMELL lies. so i went back to my place and decided to interrogate her until she breaks.

check it out.

From: Hanis Hashim

To: Davina Chan

Subject: ......

Is he cute? Like me? :p

From: Davina Chan

To: Hanis Hashim

Subject: ......

Oh my goodness don't you have any work???

I'm dying here and you keep bugging me about a namecard I have nothing to do with!

From: Hanis Hashim

To: Davina Chan

Subject: ......

U can stop the act now ok davina. Or i'll take your sharpener away!

*she was sharpening her pencil when i was interrogating her. she looked happy*

After a few rounds of interrogation, she decided to cave. she admitted that it was her, and that guy was her bf's friend.

that guy is her age, which of course, much younger than me.

From: Davina Chan

To: Hanis Hashim

Subject: ......

Oh btw did I mention that...

*there was an attachment. a picture of that guy appearing in the Amazing Race Asia*


From: Hanis Hashim

To: Davina Chan

Subject: ......

(i'm just gonna copy paste your email to me)

Oh my goodness don't you have any work???

I'm dying here and you keep bugging me about a guy who's younger than me??!

*the end*

No comments:

Post a Comment