Tuesday, June 21, 2011

thank you

Assalamualaikum and hello to those who are reading (well, obviously).

I've been looking forward to "something" these past few weeks.
I've been praying hard for it. I've been praying to Allah that if it was the best for me, please let me have it. I prayed for it every single day.

And today, Allah has answered my prayers. The answer was NO, NOT THIS TIME.
I took it hard. Quite hard. I felt like I lost it. I felt like it was taken from me, just like that.
I cried, even though deep down I know that He has better plans for me. I truly believe that. But as human being, I couldn't help but feel sad and frustrated over losing something I wanted to so bad.

However, despite whatever happened to me today, I am thankful to Allah for so many other things that He has given me.
As soon as I shared the news with my family and friends, they were there for me, telling me that Allah had better plans for me, and that everything was going to be ok.

One of them even called me right away and managed to make me make a joke (it's amazing how I can still joke around when I'm at my worst). So yeah.

Their words of encouragement and comfort showed that I have not lost anything, because I got everything I ever need - Great, loving family and friends.

I am so thankful to Allah, to have all of you in my life.
I could never image my life without you.

Thank YOU.

1 comment:

  1. good things come to those who wait. your day will come. have faith. Insyaallah.

    -e-

    ReplyDelete