Friday, June 10, 2011

i'm invisible

Assalamualaikum wbt

I have a question.
When it comes to work, do you like it when people don't notice you? Doesn't that make you feel invisible?

Usually I don't mind not being noticed. Well, I am a very shy and quiet person...(No, let me finish)...with someone I hardly know. Especially those up in higher management level - andsincethesoapincidentwithdatukidecidednottominglewiththehighmagemeentlevelpersonanymoredoesthismakeyoureyestwistedi'msureitdoes -
BUT, I think I've changed. I don't like it when my client don't notice me and make me feel invisible.
Check out what happened yesterday.

From: Hanis Hashim
To: Esmail Tukang Paip (Bukan nama sebenar)
Subject: Paip rumah tingkat ataih pecah (bukan subject sebenar)

Dear En. Esmail,
Please find attached visuals for your approval.
Kindly get back to us by today.

Thanks,
Hanis

From:
Esmail Tukang Paip (Bukan nama sebenar)
To: Hanis Hashim
Subject:
Paip rumah tingkat ataih pecah (bukan subject sebenar)

Dear Lina,
Attached is our comments on the visuals.

Regards,
Esmail

From: Hanis Hashim
To:
Esmail Tukang Paip (Bukan nama sebenar)
Subject: Paip rumah tingkat ataih pecah (bukan subject sebenar)

Dear En.
Esmail,
The attachment is missing. Appreciate if you could resend it.

Thanks,
Hanis

From:
Esmail Tukang Paip (Bukan nama sebenar)
To: Hanis Hashim
Subject:
Paip rumah tingkat ataih pecah (bukan subject sebenar)

Dear Lina,
Resending the attachment.

Thank you.
Esmail

From: Hanis Hashim
To:
Esmail Tukang Paip (Bukan nama sebenar)
Subject: Paip rumah tingkat ataih pecah (bukan subject sebenar)

Dear
En. Esmail,
It's HANIS.

well, of course i didn't hit the send button of the last email :p
hantar dalam hati je.

should i send him a packet of soap instead?

2 comments:

  1. dia suka kat kak LINA ka?
    n..y ESMAIL?
    (azy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sebab aku tak tau nak boh nama apa sebagai bukan nama sebenar :p ala hang dok buat tak kenai pulak esmail tu...

    ReplyDelete